Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://retrochat.xyz (“Website“) and using
Retrochat Slackbot (“Services”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service ("Terms of Service"), all
applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are
prohibited from using the Services. The materials contained in the Services are protected by applicable copyright
and trademark law.
ZAPIT Adam Zapaśnik (“Company“) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. The Company cannot and will not be liable
for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
2. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
4. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by
contacting The Company via email.
2. All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
3. The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Services will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Services
1. The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, any part of the Services with or without notice.
2. The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services. All materials
2. The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Services.
1. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available”
2. Technical support is only provided via email.
3. You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Services.
5. You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or the Company.
6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by the Company.
7. We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
8. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Services customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
9. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
10. We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Services customers. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Services for other customers.
11. The Company does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
13. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
14. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. However The Company does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Services and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.